THE CUT: Make Flyboyeli your next go to good vibe artist

 


For those of you that follow the blog, y'all know I've been absolutely swamped with my current status as managing editor for my 9-5 in Cleveland. I have barely had anytime to sit back and relax to some new music.

Luckily, this week I got a chance to listen to up and comer Flyboyeli. The New York artist based in Yonkers has seemed to pop up out of no where and has been garnering some pretty big attention online. It's not hard to see why either.

On one song he can rap about falling hard for a girl and on another he can sing about dealing with mental health issues but doesn't matter what the topic is, it all vibes well. If I could some his music up in one phrase it would be: easy listening, easy vibes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tik Tok's algorithms picked him up or one of those D'Amelio girls appropriates his music for their dances. 

Yes,  that's a compliment.


and



Let me know what you think,
Lux

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCUT: Jack B talks his latest project "Growing Pains"

How to handle your family on Thanksgiving

Kipp Stone releases exclusive song for Kinda Neat