Start your day with Nicx's new freestyle "Silverback"

 


Okay, I'm hella late to this track which was released *checks notes* three days ago now?

It was too fresh not to write about though. Cleveland artist Nicx has been out here for a minute and is essentially the definition of the Clevelanta movement. On "Silverback,"Nicx gives us another reason why he's the king of it.

Clocking in at just 1:42 the song provides just a little taste of what the artist has in store. It's hard to tell my favorite part of the song. I'm stuck between the mesmerizing beat with a screwed sounding synth and perky beat or how quickly Nicx navigates through it with his verses.

I got to say, it's left me satisfied and wanting more.


Hopefully there's a new project by him in the works? I feel like it's been a minute since he's released an album/mixtape/EP.

Let me know what you think,

Lux

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCUT: Jack B talks his latest project "Growing Pains"

How to handle your family on Thanksgiving

Kipp Stone releases exclusive song for Kinda Neat