The Cut: Teezo Touchdown is raps next viral sensation

 


After everything that's happened in 2020, I was starting to think the internet wouldn't have a viral sensation in rap this year. Thank god I was wrong about that and we got Teezo Touchdown whose been releasing a slew of solid songs since the summer.

Sonically, I would describe him as Gym Class Heroes meets Trinidad James. He's a genre bender in that one song he can have punk music playing while rapping and the next he'll be letting off some serious old school west coast rap.

He hasn't hit it big just yet, but slowly he's been gaining a following and starting to get peeped at by other media outlets. Not mention, I've been seeing a lot of people talking about him on Twitter, so I had to see for myself - I was not disappointed. 

Give it a month or two, Youtube/TikTok's algorithm is going to pick him up and then it's donzo. I'm talking remixes to his songs, live performances and probably opening up for like - I don't know - Lady GaGa or Fallout Boy, anything can happen.

Check out his new single below:


Here are some of his other songs to vibe to also:




Let me know what you think.

Lux


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCUT: Jack B talks his latest project "Growing Pains"

How to handle your family on Thanksgiving

Kipp Stone releases exclusive song for Kinda Neat