Joe Biden is our next president, but it isn't over yet

 



Well, I did it. I endorsed a candidate for president and because of that endorsement they won.

Just kidding.

It feels good though. This is a step in the right direction in undoing all the horrid shit that President Trump has put the country through over the years. Don't get it twisted, the chaos will not end this week, next week or even when President-Elect Joe Biden takes office. This will take years to undo, especially the strong divisions President Trump has put us through.

So I am once again asking for your patience. This is going to take a long time to fix and an even longer time to heal - but we will. 

Also, I know this blog has been ghost town for a little bit and Mondays are normally my dump of weekend music but I have been temporarily promoted to Managing Editor of my 9-5 and will be focusing my efforts on that for the next week or so. This means posts may seem sparce (I'll post every day though) and at odd times.

So for now, keep your spirits up and enjoy this opening monologue by Dave Chappelle on SNL. I think it perfectly captures the mood, yeah we won but there's still more work that needs to be done.

Enjoy:


Lux


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCUT: Jack B talks his latest project "Growing Pains"

How to handle your family on Thanksgiving

Kipp Stone releases exclusive song for Kinda Neat