Bryson Tiller Goes Sneaker Shopping with Complex

 


Complex continues to have the best hip-hop video content on the internet.

Today, they released a new Sneaker Shopping episode with Bryson Tiller. During the nine minute episode, the artist talks about his preference for futuristic shoes, what he did when Kobe Bryant died and what his top ten sneakers of all time are.

Also, in what I think is the first: Tiller actually gifts La Puma a pair of his own sneakers before dropping bands on three pairs of insanely expensive shoes. Seriously, I also think he spent the most money I've ever seen spent on this show. It's dumb as hell, but I did not know Tiller was rolling like that.

Check it out and let me know what you think,
Lux

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCUT: Jack B talks his latest project "Growing Pains"

How to handle your family on Thanksgiving

Kipp Stone releases exclusive song for Kinda Neat