Xavier Clark releases new EP "Tulips"

 


Last week I wrote about how I thought underground rap vet Xavier Clark is a hidden gem. Since then, Clark has released a new project titled "Tulips," and I have to say my opinion of him has pretty much not changed since then.

The project, which features four tracks produced by Hype Alexander is a whole damn mood. With lo-fi synths and scaled back drums, the project feels retro, gritty and real. The project features two guest verses from Save and another artist featured on this blog Will Cherry - both of which kill it on their tracks.

Here's the lead single off of the project:

Here's a link to the project:

https://music.apple.com/us/album/tulips-ep/1539210024

Let me know what you think,

Lux

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCUT: Jack B talks his latest project "Growing Pains"

How to handle your family on Thanksgiving

Kipp Stone releases exclusive song for Kinda Neat