Kill time at work with Hasan Minhaj and Complex

 


I don't know about y'all but because it's a holiday week, I've absolutely checked out at work (which is alarming because I'm a reporter and I can't really check out....oh well). Instead, I've mostly filled my time so far with watching videos on Youtube.

Of course, I had to write about the new Sneaker Shopping episode with Hasan Minhaj, one of my favorite comedians and reporters out today. This episode doesn't disappoint either: we learn about a few of Minhaj's break out news segments and the story behind his new shoe collar with Cole Haan.

Hopefully, there's more in the works for him down the line. The Patriot Act was mine and Zoe's favorite show to watch before going to bed every week.  I'm still chapped they canceled it.

Let me know what you  think,

Lux

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCUT: Jack B talks his latest project "Growing Pains"

How to handle your family on Thanksgiving

Kipp Stone releases exclusive song for Kinda Neat