TDE rookie Reason drops debut album, poised for rap greatness


 

TDE is back and so is lyricism babaaaaaay.

Today, artist Reason released his debut album "New Beginnings," and I gotta tell you. There hasn't been this strong of a debut album since Kendrick's Section .80 or Schoolboy's Oxymoron. 

The 14 track album comes complete with features from Schoolboy Q, JID, Vince Staples and Rapsody. Each song, the rapper weaves in potent lyrics about life growing up in Carson, California with punchy rhymes. The album is produced by the likes of Illmind, Tae Beast and S1.

Fave songs: Extinct FT: Isaiah Rashad and JID, Stories I forgot, GOSSIP and Pop Shit FT. Schoolboy Q.

I really don't think there's a boring song on this album and - stop me if I'm reaching - this album poises the artist as your next rapper to make into the Top 5 best rappers of all time debate. Again, stop me if I'm wrong.

Listen for yourself below:


Lux

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCUT: Jack B talks his latest project "Growing Pains"

How to handle your family on Thanksgiving

Kipp Stone releases exclusive song for Kinda Neat