$not gearing up to release new project Oct. 30

 

Did I miss something? 

Like, I just noticed this album was set to release in two weeks and the only thing I could find news wise on it was a Genius article that has it slated for next year. We're talking about $not, a contender for the XXL top ten freshmen list quality rapper and no one is writing about it?

In any case, I first wrote about this artist way back - back in the dark web prototype version of this blog. Actually, I made fun of him for his name and said I hope he made the cover of XXL cause it would be hilarious. See my mistake was back then - look I'm not going to sugar coat it - I was a shit blogger.

Fast forward months later, I actually listen to his music and kicking myself for writing him off because his name isn't the greatest (I can't sugarcoat that either). Who cares though? His music is good and I was wrong to try and clown him.

So far, there are two songs from the album that can be listened to which includes "REVENGE," and "Mean" which features Flo Milli, who I wouldn't be surprised is an XXL freshman next year. Not much is known about the album outside of that and that it has 12 songs on it.

Once more information is available, check the blog for an update.

Let me know what you think,

Lux

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCUT: Jack B talks his latest project "Growing Pains"

How to handle your family on Thanksgiving

Kipp Stone releases exclusive song for Kinda Neat