Kid Cudi announces "Man on the Moon 3," and I can't stop from fan girling

 


BATTEN THE HATCHES.

LOCK THE DOORS. 

SOMEONE CALL NARDUAR. 

KID CUDI IS RELEASING MAN ON THE MOON III.


In an announcement made via his twitter Oct. 26, Cudi released a small video announcing the Moon Man's return. While there is no release date, instead the video promises that the album - or music from it- is coming soon. I'm willing to wager this means December but we'll see.

We are finally getting the third installment of the critically acclaimed Man on the Moon series. This album has been in the works since he initially announced it like five years ago(?) but subsequently scrapped it for a slew of other albums.

I won't get into why the album was never released then. I'm chalking it up to Cudi was not in a good headspace to make it and his fans (me included) were snobs and only wanted MOTM3. Cudi has been through a lot and if he feels now is the time to release this, then I am absolutely not complaining.

Here's the announcement below:

Let's be real, Kid Cudi fathered the entire genre of rappers we listen to now.

Let me know what you think,

Lux

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCUT: Jack B talks his latest project "Growing Pains"

How to handle your family on Thanksgiving

Kipp Stone releases exclusive song for Kinda Neat