Cleveland's Shawn K cuts it hard with Earthgang's WowGr8 on new song

 


Cleveland rappers remain a secret weapon for artists in Atlanta.

Take for example, Cleveland's Shawn K whose been rapping and slowly making a name for himself since 2009 (correct me if I'm wrong). Shawn has been a staple feature for a plethora of artists and on "Cut the Breaks," by WOWGR8, I think it's safe to say he steals the show.

"I'm Hans Zimmer on acid, Dahmer without the tragic, full spazzin,"

My one critique is that this 5 minute song is 3 minutes too long - after Shawn murders the track there's nothing but beat (it's a dope beat don't get me wrong). However, if you're going to come in with the heat I want more! Give the rest of the time to Shawn K cause he clearly has more to say. 

Stay tuned to the blog to see what's next for him.

To show more love, here's the soundcloud link below:

https://soundcloud.com/wow-factur/wowgr8-x-shawn-k-cut-the-breaks

Lux

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCUT: Jack B talks his latest project "Growing Pains"

How to handle your family on Thanksgiving

Kipp Stone releases exclusive song for Kinda Neat