Check out Omar Apollo's new album "Apolonio" out now

 


ARREST THIS MAN - THIS ISN'T RAP

Hell no it's not, but it's a vibe in a half and I wanted to share it with y'all. Besides, I'm sure you're going to hear this dude sing a TON of rapper's tracks soon enough (I'm pulling for ASAP Rocky and Tyler). With just nine songs, this album provides a chill mood that can help you take the edge off of whatever hellscape you're dealing with in 2020.

My personal favorite track is Kamikaze but any song you choose is going to have a dope bass, relaxed drums and a unique guitar riff. On the real he reminds me of some The Internet meets Miguel type vibes.

Check it below:


Let me know what you think,
Lux

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCUT: Jack B talks his latest project "Growing Pains"

Kipp Stone releases exclusive song for Kinda Neat

How to handle your family on Thanksgiving