CALLING ALL FEMALE ARTISTS, LET ME HEAR YOU


I'll be the first to admit it - this blog is kind of a sausage party.

I want to plead ignorance for this because in my limited time writing about the Cleveland/Underground scene, I've only had the fortune of meeting male artists. Despite this, I KNOW there are amazing female singers and rappers repping in Cleveland and I want to spotlight them also.

If you or any of your friends are dope artists send some shit my way so I can listen to it and write about you. Nothing is off limits, but I want to start doing a better job covering women because it's not just men that are leading Cleveland's rap scene.

So this is the official call:

Women if you have the chops and want someone to write about your story and showcase your music, I'm your guy. Contact me at rapgemsuncut@gmail.com and let's work together.

Lux

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCUT: Jack B talks his latest project "Growing Pains"

How to handle your family on Thanksgiving

Kipp Stone releases exclusive song for Kinda Neat