Benny the Butcher releases new album, "Burden of Proof"

 


The Griselda hits keep coming.

This time in the form of a Benny the Butcher album, "Burden of Proof." The 12 track album come complete with guest verses from Lil Wayne, Freddie Gibbs and Rick Ross and of course Griselda mates Conway the Machine and Westside Gunn. This album is PACKED with classic boom bap songs produced by Hit-Boy.

Fave Tracks:Sly Green, Burden of Proof, Legend and One Way Flight Ft. Freddie Gibbs.

I think my only issue is that I can't decide who my favorite rapper from Griselda is. All of them have absolutely dominated this year. Until I can figure that out, check out the song, "Burden of Proof," below and then stream the album:


Link to album:


Lux





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCUT: Jack B talks his latest project "Growing Pains"

How to handle your family on Thanksgiving

Kipp Stone releases exclusive song for Kinda Neat