347aidan releases gem."Dancing in My Room"





Monday's suck. 

Monday is the Brietbart of days.

Monday is crust end of a loaf of bread.

It sucks even more now because we have to wake up and work from home (am I the only one that hates working from home?) Luckily, this Monday sucks less because Canadian rapper 347aidan released a fresh gem last night to start your week off. 

Titled "Dancing in My Room," the song gushes with optimism despite our current circumstances. 347 croons about how an unnamed lover is brightening his day, despite his demons. Which, at this point, I think we all can relate to. What I love the most about this song is the simple piano/drum combo that compliment's 347's lyrics.

And yes, I did dance in my room and swaying my feet to this song. It's Monday, lay off me.



Let me know what you think,
Lux
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCUT: Jack B talks his latest project "Growing Pains"

How to handle your family on Thanksgiving

Kipp Stone releases exclusive song for Kinda Neat