Track of the day 4





The Artist: Tabby
The Track: Giannis

Okay, I'm going to be honest when I first listened to this dude's first album "White Trash," I absolutely fell in love with his style. Then one day my dumbass deleted his music from my Apple Music app and I completely forgot he existed. That being said, this is the only rapper I've ever listened to that I liked so much I actively tried looking for him for years after that incident and I finally found him while on the way back from visiting my gf's family in Youngstown.

I was so excited I shrieked, causing her to swerve while driving on a highway through Akron. Luckily it's Akron and every driver in Akron is shitty so no one noticed.

Anyway, I almost died trying to find this guy, he's that good.

Signed,
Untalented Zach Galifianakis


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCUT: Jack B talks his latest project "Growing Pains"

How to handle your family on Thanksgiving

Kipp Stone releases exclusive song for Kinda Neat