Could I take Ben Roethlisberger? An investigation





Let’s get one thing clear: I am a Browns fan through and through. Baker Mayfield and the team we've crafted around him this year is going to give most teams a run for their money.

When Big Ben hurt himself in the first game last season, I couldn’t have been more happy knowing that we were going to wallup the Steelers when we would face them (of course Myles Garrett fucked things up for the rest of the season but whatever).

However, with the big man back (and burlier than ever), a question popped into my head while I was doing research on his career.

Could I take him on in an arm-wrestling contest?

Granted, I would need a few months to prepare to even come close to how in shape he is. However, with my background also rooted in football as well as rugby, I honestly think I have a shot.

From the very start, we're almost identical: He's 6'5" 241 pounds and I'm 6'4 320 pounds. In 2019, he sat out for an entire season with an arm injury, a few months ago I almost went to the hospital for a shoulder injury after chasing my dog around the apartment and slipping on hardwood floors cause I was wearing socks.

Honestly, while we're at it, I think I could beat him in a hotdog eating contest, a drinking contest and a sprinting contest. I mean, the pro-bowl football player was once referred to as a "300-pound" quarterback in 2018 by the Bengals...the Bengals of all teams.

Regardless of what the Steelers player thinks, you can't deny that he does look like he's on the heavier side now.

On a serious note: Roethlisberger is one of the greatest QBs of all time, all I'm saying is I could definitely take a 40-year-old running out of steam.

Look at this young buck:





You're telling me this guy can't beat that shlub in an arm-wrestling contest?

Yeah right.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCUT: Jack B talks his latest project "Growing Pains"

How to handle your family on Thanksgiving

Kipp Stone releases exclusive song for Kinda Neat