Artist Spotlight: Kease, The Artist

Photo courtesy of Mario Quis


The first submission for our artist spotlight is in.

Y'all.

This guy has got talent. Check him out below.

Introducing: Kease, The Artist.
Hailing from: Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Style: Lyrical

Tracks:
Survive Ft. Shemer Mordecai


Pretty Bitches Love Kanye

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/kease-the-artist

Connect: Instagram/Twitter: 1kease
                 Facebook: Kease The Artist

Check this dude's album out too "Skyhigh," on Soundcloud Spotify or Reverbnation. This guy is dope and I can see him going places in the next few years.

Keep sending me submissions and if they're as good as this guy, you'll get featured. In the meantime, let me know what you think in the comments below.


Also, how do y'all like the format of these spotlights? I may change it up but for now this is what I'm rolling with let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCUT: Jack B talks his latest project "Growing Pains"

How to handle your family on Thanksgiving

Kipp Stone releases exclusive song for Kinda Neat