The track of the day 3

The Track: Aunt Jemima
The Artist: Saint Lyor

I'm going to need y'all to blast this and wake your old ass neighbors up.  I don’t care if you live in a duplex, a trailer or in your grandma’s basement. This track is an absolute banger and the music video's energy matches everything about it. I found Saint Lyor around the same time Jay Electronica released his debut album and every day it was a battle between these dudes for who would get the most stereo time in my car as I drove to work. I just have one question:


Lyor, what the fuck does making my girls pussy look like Aunt Jemima mean?

Signed.
The Fat Asher Roth of the rap blog world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNCUT: Jack B talks his latest project "Growing Pains"

Kipp Stone releases exclusive song for Kinda Neat

How to handle your family on Thanksgiving